Milgard

Milgard is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and doors. Milgard serves the Western U.S. and Canada with over a dozen full-service facilities and customer care centers. Their belief is that by being close to their customers, they can provide them better service. This means faster lead and delivery time, as well as faster response to any warranty situations covered by their industry leading Full Lifetime Warranty.

Milgard understands that behind many windows projects is the motivation to improve the look and feel of the home. For every consideration, they have a product line designed to highlight the beauty that is a reflection of your vision.  You can explore examples of how to match your home’s style with architectural windows and doors.  Not sure what to choose? They will help you find the window for your needs with their Help Me Choose tool.

Milgard offers award-winning windows and doors to fit your climate with hardware that blends form and function.  By producing their vinyl and fiberglass frame materials in-house, they can more closely monitor for quality control. Every window component, from hardware to window glass, is developed from hours of testing and attention to detail.  Industry experts have consistently recognized Milgard as a trusted brand. They have been named “Best Quality Vinyl in the Nation” 8 times and “Most Used Vinyl Window” 5 times by BUILDER magazine. They have been named “Most Preferred Vinyl Window” three times by both Professional Remodeler and Professional Builder.  You can view more of their most recent window manufacturer awards and accolades.

Responsible building and manufacturing is good for everyone. From making sure every individual in their corporate office has a recycling bin to incorporating sustainable practices in their overall manufacturing process.  Milgard is committed to reducing their own environmental impact while helping you reduce yours.  For example, 97% of vinyl manufacturing scrap goes in a clean waste stream that is recycled for future window frames. The remaining 3% is recycled into other products such as garden hoses.  Their vinyl windows average 15%-10% manufacturer recycled content and their fiberglass windows average 25% post-consumer recycled content.  Additionally, Milgard glass waste has decreased to nearly 1/3 of the waste 10 years ago.

Windows are a long-term investment. Milgard can help you get your project started with helpful design tools and advice.  Then provide you with industry leading products that are energy efficient and environmentally friendly.  After your windows and doors are installed they will stand by you for as long as you own your home with their straight forward, industry-leading Full Lifetime Warranty with work performed by factory-trained technicians.  So you can rest assured that your windows take care of you while they take care of your windows.

View Gallery

Top